Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Used Outlander PHEV warranty

Options
  • 09-03-2021 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 930 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I am picking up a 2018 outlander from a reputable irish dealer this week with one years dealer warranty. The outlander is just in from the uk.

A small query in relation to the manufacturers warranty. The dealer states once the vehicle has been serviced using mitsubishi genuine parts manufacturers warranty is good. My concern is the mitsubishi warranty download states the vehicle must be serviced by an approved mitsubishi service dealer.

Could anyone advise me on the requirements and process for obtaining the vehicle 5yr and battery 8yr warranty

Thanks in advance

Advertisement