Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Showing a room during Covid

Options
  • 09-03-2021 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,

I am new to this forum but joined to ask a question. How do I show a room to a potential tenant / licencee when you are not allowed to have anyone in the house who is not in the "support bubble" as per citizens information?

I do not want to put any tenant at risk at all but would like to fill the room.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Could you do it through video call/face time?

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Dog day

I’m in a similar position OP, I’m going to give it another while & wait until the numbers are lower but when I do advertise the room again it will be a virtual showing via Zoom, it’s definitely the safest option at the moment. Best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Baby01032012

Same way all properties are let during level 5.

Video viewing. When about to sign lease and move in they can view the room.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Eldorado2

Thanks everyone for the input. I will do remote viewings for sure. Would prefer to show them in person but no choice yet to do that. Thanks for the input again.

Advertisement