Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Harry and Meghan - OP updated with Threadbanned Users 4/5/21

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭MOR316

NIMAN wrote: »
    Yet Jennifer Gannon said on the Last Word tonight she showed why she is the legend she is, and how fantastic an interviewer she is.

That's her opinion...

She's wrong but, that's her opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 8,269 ✭✭✭AllForIt

In case anyone doesn't get this, this is their immediate family they are talking about.

Imagine going on TV bitching about your uncle, farther, aunt, brother sister. No matter how much you might hate their guts, it's a devastating betrayal by a family member, and with that making allegations that are going to affect them very seriously. Talk about stabbing your own family in the back.

I'm sorry but I find both of them to be utterly despicable.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭griffinlee

This is quite sad, it's clear Harry is lost in this world and prob never had a real loving relationship with anyone since his mother.

This one has come in and given him something he is looking for but she is one incredibly manipulative person. Full of her own importance, wanting to lead a standard life in her 14 million quid mansion

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

Harry has the weight of the world on his shoulders. Ok, I laughed at that.

Mad_maxx wrote: »
    i just dont think shes that great of an interviewer full stop

I agree. She's f**king terrible. She's more into helping the interviewee, into framing a narrative as opposed to actually interviewing her and doing her job.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

They should have got Tommy Tiernan!

They wouldn't be aware of that concept.

I think it was more than about the money. Archie is the grandson of the next in line to the throne. If I were his mam I'd be wondering why he wasn't afforded the same protection as other grandchildren.

• Registered Users Posts: 54,584 ✭✭✭✭walshb

No surprise here with Markle, but wtf is Harry’s excuse here to be part of this one/sided unchallenged free for all attack on his family? Weird!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭HBC08

She's like an auld wan hearing some juicy gossip down at the post office.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭froog

oprah crying more than yer wan ffs. that's all you need to know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,089 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

I wouldn't think Harry is/ was the brightest in the royal family.

Basically, she is complaining about the amount of work they had to do and that the palace didn't come out to rubbish/deny all the cheap stories in the media?
    And that made her suicidal?
    And she joined a centuries old institution, but was annoyed she couldn't change it?
    That's the base line

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭Indestructable

They're all just awful, every single one.

bubblypop wrote: »
    Basically, she is complaining about the amount of work they had to do and that the palace didn't come out to rubbish/deny all the cheap stories in the media?
    And that made her suicidal?
    And she joined a centuries old institution, but was annoyed she couldn't change it?
    That's the base line

And god forbid if you think this suicide claim is utter bull!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,074 ✭✭✭Mervyn Skidmore

I think it was more than about the money. Archie is the grandson of the next in line to the throne. If I were his mam I'd be wondering why he wasn't afforded the same protection as other grandchildren.

Aren't there 6 or 7 before him though, and that might become more.

Archie is 7th in line!!

A nobody, in Royal terms!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭thecomedian

Because he could be black.
    The Royal family is an evil, nasty family. Do what you’re told or else your ****ed.

She’s going on a little bit much but nothing near as bad as some of the previous posts are making her out.

I’m more surprised by the huge support for the Royal family on Boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭screamer

walshb wrote: »
    No surprise here with Markle, but wtf is Harry’s excuse here to be part of this one/sided unchallenged free for all attack on his family? Weird!

Not a bit, he’s hooked his wagon to Megan, and so where she goes he must follow. These 2 are on a campaign trail to drum up support and interest in them stateside so that people will actually watch the crap they’ve made big deals to make. If hanging out his families dirty laundry is what gets them looking squeaky clean, and interesting so be it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,226 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Harry doing for his wife exactly what his dad wouldn't do for Diana 30 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,910 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

They should have got Tommy Tiernan!

That would be class!!
    Can you just imagine his facial expressions listening to the she-ite coming out of her:D:D

• Advertisement

Cienciano wrote: »
    Harry knows exactly what the press in the UK are like. Also the simple-minded readers of the Daily Mail and The Sun. He did whats right for the good of his own family. I never liked him, but fair play to Harry, newfound respect for the guy.

William is a future king and is under more scrutiny than Harry. The difference is that he and his good wife just get on with it and do their duties.

Harry, on the other hand, got married to a total meglomaniac who has leverage with two kids now. This woman would crawl under a 20-acre field of broken glass for attention. All that is wrong with pop culture today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭joseywhales

They are going to have to add a lot more spice to this series if they want to stay on the air, it's no breaking bad.

Because he could be black.
    The Royal family is an evil, nasty family. Do what you’re told or else your ****ed.

She’s going on a little bit much but nothing near as bad as some of the previous posts are making her out.

I’m more surprised by the huge support for the Royal family on Boards.

I am no huge Royal Family supporter, but it doesn’t take much to see what these two are at. A free for all unchallenged attack. Both as bad as each other.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Sandor Clegane

I honestly can't say if she's sincere or not, nobody can, all anyone watching can do is speculate which I'm not going to do.

But I think Harry wanted a way out for a long time, he's had a very obvious chip on his shoulder with the RF for a long time and who could blame him.

It can't be easy being fake all the time, that's all the RF is, all they do is put on a show, Its just one big act after act, I doubt harry has experienced anything genuine since Diana tbh and that's sad and the RF treated her horribly.

They're a toxic institution for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,088 ✭✭✭Augme

statesaver wrote: »

Actually can't believe I am posting in this thread but....

https://pin.it/76FevUU

• Registered Users Posts: 4,706 ✭✭✭Deeec

Cienciano wrote: »
    Harry doing for his wife exactly what his dad wouldn't do for Diana 30 years ago.

Their marriage is doomed. Harry made a huge mistake marrying this fake lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭Munstergirl854

British people are very passive aggressive in a way which is lost on the Irish and Yanks...its how they do their bidding and fight their corner....
    I can believe there was a bit of pushing and shoving on their part to make her feel very unwelcome.
    Apparently William is the one who takes after Diana in personality and is meant to be quite manipulative,the affair he had last year was silenced in the press who were too busy bashing Harry and Megan..anyway my takeaway from this is Harry will be separated in 5 years and trying to return to a country that has turned it's back...hes making a huge mistake.

Aren't there 6 or 7 before him though, and that might become more.

6. It goes Charles, William, George, Charlotte, Louis, Harry. If say Andrew's daughters and other members have protection then it would seem strange to me.

That segment regarding the child's title and protection confused me though. I don't Meghan was given or gave a reason for the lack of both.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

The passport and keys thing...do you think the wife of the president of the US is walking around like a normal citizen taking taxis and going on random flights

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,226 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

William is a future king and is under more scrutiny than Harry. The difference is that he and his good wife just get on with it and do their duties.

Harry, on the other hand, got married to a total megalomaniac who has leverage with two kids now. This woman would crawl under a 20-acre field of broken glass for attention. All that is wrong with pop culture today.
    "total megalomaniac" :pac:

Advertisement