Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wifi Control.

Options
  • 08-03-2021 4:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Apologies if this is the wrong forum for this question.

I'm looking for an android app to control my home wifi / broadband. My broadband is through sky at the moment and I want to stop my daughter using it from 9.00pm to 9.00am, she's using an Ipad.

Thanks for any info.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭SilverSideUp

You should be able to do this through your wifi router settings. Look at the back of your WiFi router for its IP address. Go to that address on your browser. Login with the credentials written on the back of your router or router user manual. You should find the settings there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭advertsfox

Apologies if this is the wrong forum for this question.

I'm looking for an android app to control my home wifi / broadband. My broadband is through sky at the moment and I want to stop my daughter using it from 9.00pm to 9.00am, she's using an Ipad.

Thanks for any info.
    Sky have an app / feature called Sky Buddy to do exactly as you need. Setup guide is below.

https://www.sky.com/help/diagnostics/sky-broadband-buddy-roi/setting-up-buddy-roi

Advertisement