Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV aerial installer for Saorview

Options
  • 08-03-2021 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Living in Greystones. Looking for a local TV aerial installer, likely aerial will install into attic space. Saorview box ready, have the satellite element already sorted.Small enough job,maybe of little interest to some installers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,790 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

Quiggers59 wrote: »
    Living in Greystones. Looking for a local TV aerial installer, likely aerial will install into attic space. Saorview box ready, have the satellite element already sorted.Small enough job,maybe of little interest to some installers.

I can get Saorview in Greystones with an internal aerial I got for a tenner in Tesco. Might be worth trying, the transmitter is just above Temple Carrig on Bellevue Hill.

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭jpd

Is that not Kindlestown Hill?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,790 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

jpd wrote: »
    Is that not Kindlestown Hill?

I thinks it's officially called Coolagad, but all 3 names get used.

Advertisement