Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Bike service in Limerick City?

Options
  • 07-03-2021 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,630 ✭✭✭✭

Thought I'd ask here rather than over in the Limerick forum as this appears to be where the actual knowledge lies ;)

I have 2 bikes that have been idle quite a while and before I get the kid and I back on the road, I'd like to get them both serviced and in particular get the gear indexing sorted and have them given the once over by someone experienced.

Are there any recommended Bike Mechanics down this way?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Cetyl Palmitate

The bike shop on O'Connell avenue or raw cycles in ballysimon probably your best bet.

Both are quite busy as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭David6330

There's Evolution cycles as well. It's a mobile bike service coveirng the limerick area.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,107 ✭✭✭✭breezy1985

The Hub at Coonagh Cross too. All the bke shops are busy right now but are taking bookings

Advertisement