Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with new robovac

Options
  • 07-03-2021 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section but my aunt who lives in the US phoned me yesterday to say that she had gotten a couple of robovacs (Eufy g30 was the brand I think she said) and she had mailed one to me. I really appreciate her doing that however it will have a US adapter. Would anyone know if I can just use a plug adapter with that or could you point me in the right direction for where to search?
    From what I can find it say that power consumption is 40W and it says that it works with voltages from 100 to 240 V.
    Thanks so much for your help, I just don't want her present to be wasted and after looking at them online last night they look great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭acalmenvoy

chooey wrote: »
    Hi,
    I'm sorry if I'm posting in the wrong section but my aunt who lives in the US phoned me yesterday to say that she had gotten a couple of robovacs (Eufy g30 was the brand I think she said) and she had mailed one to me. I really appreciate her doing that however it will have a US adapter. Would anyone know if I can just use a plug adapter with that or could you point me in the right direction for where to search?
    From what I can find it say that power consumption is 40W and it says that it works with voltages from 100 to 240 V.
    Thanks so much for your help, I just don't want her present to be wasted and after looking at them online last night they look great.

You'll be grand, get one of those US to Uk adapters..Idealy, fit a 3 pin plug on it as soon as possible.

Advertisement