Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Mixing Question

• 06-03-2021 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I bought some concentrate which says mix at 20%. What's confusing me is the mixing side. I am looking for a 50:50 mix. Does this mean i mix 50ml of vg + 30ml of pg + 20ml of concentrate to keep it at 50:50 or is it 40 vg + 40 pg + 20 concentrate?

Any help would be welcome.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭corkie

If your concentrate is PG based then you first calculation is correct. Or flip it for VG.

makemyvape(.)co(.)uk/pages/calculator <<< E-liquid Calculator by Make My Vape

If your adding nic, that will also effect your ratio?

"He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round perdition's flames before I give him up!" - Khan quoting Moby Dick (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Fasteddie66

corkie wrote: »
    If your concentrate is PG based then you first calculation is correct. Or flip it for VG.

makemyvape(.)co(.)uk/pages/calculator <<< E-liquid Calculator by Make My Vape

If your adding nic, that will also effect your ratio?

Thanks very much Corkie.

Advertisement