Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Virbac Toothpaste

Options
  • 05-03-2021 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Hi Folks

By any slim chance would anyone know somewhere online to buy virbac poultry toothpaste for dogs?? we previously ordered it from the UK but they wont ship here now after brexit even if its a low value item...

Phoned multiple vets in the locality and none of them stock it...

Thanks!!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭celticsfan

tk123 wrote: »

That's sold by some seller in the USA...if it was sold and dispatched by amazon UK I'd snap it up,but it hasnt been for a while..would rather buy from a seller in this country though if possible

I previously used to buy it from vetuk for like £6 but they dont ship here anymore with brexit

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

celticsfan wrote: »
    That's sold by some seller in the USA...if it was sold and dispatched by amazon UK I'd snap it up,but it hasnt been for a while..would rather buy from a seller in this country though if possible

I previously used to buy it from vetuk for like £6 but they dont ship here anymore with brexit

Gah sorry I didn’t cop it was from the US! There’s a few other sellers too. And this one is coming up as free shipping on amazon.de(?!) https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Veterinary-Poultry-Flavoured-Toothpaste-Cats/dp/B004X8PHD0/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=virbac+zahnpasta&qid=1614976689&sr=8-5

What a pain - I had the same problem with probiotics I get for Bailey not sending here. It wasn’t worth the hassle/risk to change them so I used addresspal. You’ll end up paying double vat though which is annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭celticsfan

tk123 wrote: »
    Gah sorry I didn’t cop it was from the US! There’s a few other sellers too. And this one is coming up as free shipping on amazon.de(?!) https://www.amazon.de/-/en/Veterinary-Poultry-Flavoured-Toothpaste-Cats/dp/B004X8PHD0/ref=sr_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=virbac+zahnpasta&qid=1614976689&sr=8-5

What a pain - I had the same problem with probiotics I get for Bailey not sending here. It wasn’t worth the hassle/risk to change them so I used addresspal. You’ll end up paying double vat though which is annoying.

Yea you are like myself...if we use something that works on the dog we tend to stick to it being reluctant to change...

I didn't cop that seller on amazon de,so will snap it up there as its free shipping!! annoys me when the shipping almost costs as much as the item...but i hope maybe zooplus or someone will start selling it as I order regularly from there. The online pet shops in Ireland have a really poor offering in terms of health stuff for the old doggos!

Really annoying though UK sellers wont ship here even if its under the 22eur threshold or whatever it is

• Registered Users Posts: 6,097 ✭✭✭Be right back

This website stocks it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement