Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mi A1 Bluetooth connection issues

Options
  • 05-03-2021 8:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,367 ✭✭✭

Hi, have a Mi A1, great machine, going well still.

An issue I have is that some Bluetooth devices won't connect to it, eg earbuds, speaker, but most will.

When I try to pair some items, the phone just won't see them.

Can't see any fixes online. I wonder is it an issue with the age of the phone (2 years + on Android 9) or are there different Bluetooth settings or anything that I could try.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,367 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

Hi, have a Mi A1, great machine, going well still.

An issue I have is that some Bluetooth devices won't connect to it, eg earbuds, speaker, but most will.

When I try to pair some items, the phone just won't see them.

Can't see any fixes online. I wonder is it an issue with the age of the phone (2 years + on Android 9) or are there different Bluetooth settings or anything that I could try.

Sorted eventually, clear BT memory and cache, and on second attempt of powering off and on all working OK.

Great machine!

Advertisement