Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying items for company before it exists

Options
  • 04-03-2021 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

I am in the process of setting up a company but need to buy items ahead of time e.g. domain/hosting/products.

Will doing so cause any issues when "paying myself back" from the company funds once the company exists?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Vestiapx

user302243 wrote: »
    I am in the process of setting up a company but need to buy items ahead of time e.g. domain/hosting/products.

Will doing so cause any issues when "paying myself back" from the company funds once the company exists?

No just sell them to the company later or better yet rent them to the company. You likely should chat to an accountant. If you aren't making enough money to warrant an accountant you probably don't need a company.

Advertisement