Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Header

Options
  • 04-03-2021 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I got a word document and I am attempting to change the header slightly. So, when I add a picture or text to the header it only adds to that particular header. Whereas, I want the picture to appear in the particular header and subsequent headers throughout the document. So how can I rectify this issue? I assume that I am missing something totally obvious. I had a google but I made no progress with this..

Below I have a vague over view of what the document looks like. It appears that the document is sorted into "sections"..

*front page*
    Section 1 (Header 1)
    Page of text

Page of text

page of text

Page of text
    *New page*
    Section 2 (Header 2)

Page of text

Page of text

Page of text

*new page*
    Section 3 (header 3)

page of text

etc..

Thank you in advance.. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,137 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

When you go into the header there's a Link to Previous button. If linked the header will be the same as the one before it, if not it'll be different.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭job seeker

When you go into the header there's a Link to Previous button. If linked the header will be the same as the one before it, if not it'll be different.

Thank you so much! Very much appreciated! I can't believe I missed this. I think I was overthinking the whole process or something though! :)

Advertisement