Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Look fantastic delivery issues

Options
  • 04-03-2021 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else having issues with these? My last two orders have been delayed, currently I am waiting on 2 out of the 3 items I ordered on 18th Feb. Contacted livechat and have been fobbed off to wait another week. I am reluctant to order from them, having been a customer for years.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭starbaby2003

I ordered Olaplex in January. Still no sign.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

There's been a few mentions in the forum about them sadly, seem to be having awful issues.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

I just got this email:

545932.jpg

(Sorry if the image is massive!)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I ordered 2 items last week- got a notification yesterday that one has been dispatched, and one is now currently out of stock and the estimated dispatch date is 30th March. They are both for a birthday present, so 30th March is pretty useless, like! :rolleyes:

I'm hoping I get the one they say is dispatched, but I'm definitely cancelling the other item. Disappointing.

Times like this, it's so frustrating not to be able to just walk into a shop and buy something over the counter and have it straight away, especially for something like a present. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭ClubDead

I came in here today to warn others about Look Fantastic. There was no warning that what I ordered was "low in stock" or "out of stock" so I ordered a huge bottle of Pureology for 45euro. That was a month ago. I keep getting automated emails telling me it will be with me soon. I contacted customer care about cancelling my order. But I was fobbed off told it will be with me soon.
    It's ridiculous that they aren't marking items as "low in stock" or "out of stock". I won't be ordering from them again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭ClubDead

Posy wrote: »
    I ordered 2 items last week- got a notification yesterday that one has been dispatched, and one is now currently out of stock and the estimated dispatch date is 30th March. They are both for a birthday present, so 30th March is pretty useless, like! :rolleyes:

I'm hoping I get the one they say is dispatched, but I'm definitely cancelling the other item. Disappointing.

Times like this, it's so frustrating not to be able to just walk into a shop and buy something over the counter and have it straight away, especially for something like a present. :/

I wouldn't wait until the 30th because their estimated times are bullcrap. Try ordering elsewhere.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,534 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I got one of the items 3 days after ordering, and the moment I got that, I cancelled the other item, with no issue, luckily. :)

Advertisement