Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renovating a house, Kildare

Options
  • 04-03-2021 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Does anyone have any advice to tackle a house renovation - I am trying to do it up bit by bit but can not find any builders or local painters to start on each room. Is there somewhere safe/reliable where one can find builders/painters who are advertising in the Kildare area? I have followed up on a few local leads but none followed through/or they are not available to commit after lockdown etc. Its for Kildare town. If anyone has any reliable contacts I would appreciate it. Its for refurbishing each room, plastering, painting, flooring etc. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

rosario609 wrote: »
    I am trying to do it up bit by bit but can not find any builders or local painters to start on each room.
    Do you mean that you want all rooms done together, or all done by the one builder?

Advertisement