Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What happens when switching to Siro?

Options
  • 03-03-2021 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm making my annual switch of phone/broadband provider, I arranged to go with Vodafone Siro just yesterday, @ €30pm. I had a thought today that is putting me off the idea and I'm not sure if its right or not; appreciate if ppl could let me know.

If I move from eir to vodafone siro, will my landline be disconnected; so that if I want to avail of a good deal next year from Eir would I have to pay a reconnection fee?

Appreciate any advice on this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭shanec1928

you wont have that issue since eir dont resell siro :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,016 ✭✭✭Firblog

Yeah I know that eir don't sell siro, that wasn't my question, my question is will I be able to get a deal from eir next year without having to pay a reconnection fee for the land line?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,434 ✭✭✭✭TheDriver

Firblog wrote: »
    Yeah I know that eir don't sell siro, that wasn't my question, my question is will I be able to get a deal from eir next year without having to pay a reconnection fee for the land line?

It's a diff service but you can move to many other SIRO providers.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭irishfire

Firblog wrote:

You'll be a new customer to eir again so will be eligible for the free installation craic if they are still running that offer

Advertisement