Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: Rose Xeon Ultegra/105 Road Bike

Options
  • 03-03-2021 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭

Rose Xeon RS Roadbike 57cm for sale. I’m 6 foot tall and will suit someone similar. Bicycle has been very well looked after and stored inside. Bicycle frame also suited to Shimano Di2 with all cables internally routed. Last time I weighed it the bike was 8.5kg, but expect it to be lighter after upgrading wheels. Frame is aluminium, fork is carbon.

Bicycle bought in 2015 and upgraded mostly to Shimano Ultegra. Bike raced once and never crashed. Included is Shimano Ultegra 6800 groupset, Shimano 105 5800 chainset & cassette (11 speed), Fulcrum Racing 4 35mm deep semi aero wheelset (purchased Dec 2020) with Vittoria Rubino Pro Graphene 2.0 25mm tires, Elite Ciussi bottle cage, complete Deda finishing kit (stem, bars, seatpost) and brand new Ultegra brake blocks. Not included is the Stages Powermeter, Look Keo Blade pedals or computer mounts.

Looking for €1000. Photos to follow.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭ba

Photos

More photos

• Registered Users Posts: 4,590 ✭✭✭MojoMaker

That's nice.

Not often we see a Rose for sale on here.

GLWS.

MojoMaker wrote: »
    That's nice.

Not often we see a Rose for sale on here.

GLWS.

Thanks very much. Sorry to let it go but looking for something a bit more versatile and that can easily take a child seat!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

The rear mech on that doesn't look right. Are you sure you have that little lug on the linkage the right side of the hanger?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

Hi BA, is the frame aluminium or carbon - apologies if it should be obvious to me - I can't tell!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Hi BA, is the frame aluminium or carbon - apologies if it should be obvious to me - I can't tell!

Judging by the welds alloy frame and presume a carbon fork. From memory the rose alloy frames are very light

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Chartsengrafs

Looked that way to me too, just thought I'd make sure. Thanks.

Looked that way to me too, just thought I'd make sure. Thanks.

Apologies, should have said. It’s an aluminium frame and carbon fork.

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    The rear mech on that doesn't look right. Are you sure you have that little lug on the linkage the right side of the hanger?

Shifts perfectly but I will check. Thanks for the heads up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,684 ✭✭✭triggermortis

Great looking bike. I have a carbon CRS and love it. Same size, so if I hadn't got a new bike in October I'd go for this. GLWS

Any interest before I sell elsewhere?

Mods please close. Listing elsewhere. Thanks.

Advertisement