Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Rental accommodation for mature student who is going to UCC

• 03-03-2021 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm hoping to go to UCC as a mature student to study Computer Science either this year or next year. I intend on commuting an hour back and forth each day on Dublin Coach(one hour to Cork and one hour back home) to do the course as I'm not in a position to move to Cork City at the moment.

However I'm not sure if I'll be able to commute everyday as it might be a bit grueling to do so. The timetable in Computer Science has the lectures and classes etc scattered all over the place.

Renting student accommodation is out of the question because of the expenses involved so I'm just wondering does anybody know of a cheap way to stay in Cork City during the weekdays? Is my only option to live in student rental accommodation?

Any helpful information would be appreciated!

Kind regards

Comments

Advertisement