Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

BoI Branches closing.

Options
  • 02-03-2021 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,195 ✭✭✭

Not a huge hit in the County but we are loosing Ardkeen, Kilmacthomas, Lismore branches of BoI.

Nothing that affects me but I would have thought Ardkeen would have had custom from the Hospital and shops. With Kilmacthomas and Lismore going that does leave a big gap between branches in some areas.

https://www.breakingnews.ie/business/bank-of-ireland-closures-full-list-of-103-branches-set-to-close-1088876.html

Edit> Just noticed Youghal is also which makes it even more of a trip if you are a BoI customer in the East of the county.

Wake me up when it's all over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 mithAine

Yes, even more branches seem to shut may be as mentioned around 103 are set to, no good news for a lot of elderly in the specific areas it's would be very disruptive for them, on the other side that's hope for now as right beside BoI there's another bank, but still not easy for all.

Advertisement