Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fuinneamh

• 01-03-2021 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Anybody else get a ticket to this? I'm optimistic that it will go ahead, given that it's so late in the year and much smaller than other festivals. Line up is decent as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭dmm82

griffdaddy wrote: »
    Anybody else get a ticket to this? I'm optimistic that it will go ahead, given that it's so late in the year and much smaller than other festivals. Line up is decent as well.

Yep, have tickets since last year. Really hope it goes ahead, great little festival :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

dmm82 wrote: »
    Yep, have tickets since last year. Really hope it goes ahead, great little festival :)

Never been before but it looks great! Hopefully it goes ahead and partiboi69 is still playing!

I like the sound of the free flowing drinks policy, do the gigs go on throughout the night?

griffdaddy wrote: »
    Never been before but it looks great! Hopefully it goes ahead and partiboi69 is still playing!

I like the sound of the free flowing drinks policy, do the gigs go on throughout the night?

They go on late anyway, not sure exactly what time, pretty sure one stage keeps going all through the night. It definitely kicks off around 7am though

I'm hearing this is cancelled now. If that's the case things really couldn't have been any grimmer in terms of events this summer in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,361 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

This is the review I done of the 2017 one when it was up in Meath, just to give you an idea of what it was like.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Advertisement

Oh no. Where did you hear this? I'm still trying to be optimistic :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12,361 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Heard it through the 'session grapevine', by all accounts an announcement is imminent. I'm hoping the person I heard it from is spoofing but they seem close to the organisers. At this stage I'm going to focus my energy on getting to Playground in Glasgow.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭Plasandrunt

Confirmed as being postponed as per their Instagram page

Raging :(

• Advertisement

I wonder if there's any renewed chance of this going ahead now?

Advertisement