Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange bluetooth problem

Options
  • 01-03-2021 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,490 ✭✭✭✭

For the last 8 or 10 months I've been getting high battery usage warnings on my S10e for spotify and it prompts me to turn off background usage. Forward and back to support and one of their engineers sent me an apk to install with increased logging.

For some reason my phone is randomly trying to connect to the bluetooth radio in the work truck or my car when it is no where near either. This happens multiple times a second or every couple of seconds and each time spotify is listening to see if it is a speaker etc. Where would I begin to look for help with this?
    Spotify are trying to fix it on their end but suggest it may be causing the same issue with other apps on my phone.

Advertisement