Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heart strap recommendations.

Options
  • 28-02-2021 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭

Hey there,

I've gone through two Garmin heart monitors. Both packed in after about 3 years each. With both i tried changing the battery and it made no difference.

What are people generally using in here? I'm thinking of ordering another garmin.

Jon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,258 ✭✭✭secman

I gave up on the Garmin and switched to Wahoo Tickr, cheaper reliable and last as long if not longer.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭LikeTheseOdds

Bought the wahoo tickr 2020 model and have been using that. Have it paired with the head gps unit, works great.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

Feck it, I ordered a Wahoo Tickr. Garmin has taken enough of my money to date and I expect better!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

I have magene. The only think it's missing is an indicator that it has waken up.

Advertisement