Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir - Bill charge query

Options
  • 28-02-2021 2:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭

Has anyone any experience with leaving eir while it has charge query balance still on your account?

Long story short is I joined eir just under 2 years ago. After a few months there was a mess up on my bill and they were overcharging me for months. They finally sorted it last March but in doing so they have a charge query amount of -€176 on each bill since. I'm only getting charged the correct amount but if I check on myeir it says I have €220 owed. Has anyone left them while I'm the same situation. Did they try and charge you the "owed" amount?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

DopeTech wrote: »
    Has anyone any experience with leaving eir while it has charge query balance still on your account?

Long story short is I joined eir just under 2 years ago. After a few months there was a mess up on my bill and they were overcharging me for months. They finally sorted it last March but in doing so they have a charge query amount of -€176 on each bill since. I'm only getting charged the correct amount but if I check on myeir it says I have €220 owed. Has anyone left them while I'm the same situation. Did they try and charge you the "owed" amount?

Raise it with Comreg - Explain its been going on for months that they show you as owing this amount incorrectly

• Registered Users Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Raise it with Comreg - Explain its been going on for months that they show you as owing this amount incorrectly

Yeah hopefully it doesn't come to that. I just have the feeling if I leave now since I'm out of contract they will still try and screw me and overcharge me on the last bill. Given what I have experienced up to now I wouldn't trust them with the euro fob for a trolley let alone someone's direct debit. I'll call them during the week and see what they say.

Advertisement