Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

McManus wife just dropped dead in Barbados or did she?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

In before the lock.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Stop touching yourself

tdf7187 wrote: »
    In before the lock.

Why should it be locked though? It's a public interest story- the inquest has already turned up some questionable statements from the witnesses, which needs to be pursued further to find out exactly what happened.

It doesn't matter if they are rich or poor, there are contradicting statements here that need to be examined in detail.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,365 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Why should it be locked though? It's a public interest story- the inquest has already turned up some questionable statements from the witnesses, which needs to be pursued further to find out exactly what happened.

It doesn't matter if they are rich or poor, there are contradicting statements here that need to be examined in detail.

Yes its very intere........zzzzzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭tdf7187

I actually agree that it shouldn't be locked, but moderators tend to be wary of these kinds of stories. It's arguable that it's public interest. I guess on balance it is, given that this family are frequently featured positively in the media. Sauce for the goose is fit for the gander.

It's pretty obvious what's going on here. The family don't want her kids growing up thinking she took illegal drugs (note, I am not saying she did or didn't, I have no idea.)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

What didn't sit right with you? What do you think happened?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,486 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Just dropped dead?

She was found dead on December 30th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

Crackery enough bunch.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 14 Ratcatcher100

Probably a bad batch of cocaine even the rich can buy from a dodgy supplier since its illegal ......who knows what is in the mix. I watched a documentary about its production wow you can ingest anything - once it is given to a dealer who wants the max profit. He can use any ****e in tghe mix to extend the weight and profitability.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

The lad has the place sown up. This thread will be locked on his orders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭.anon.

Whatever happened to the poor woman, it's absolutely none of my business, so I haven't given it an awful lot of thought.

• Advertisement
Advertisement