Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MTB in stock (Giant)

Options
  • 26-02-2021 9:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi all,

Quick question somebody might be able to answer for me, Im looking for a MTB for recreational use not into off road stuff, anyways Im buying it through bike2work scheme and after picking out a carrero vengence from halfords they are no eligible with my jobs scheme apparently,

So im looking for a similar bike and landed on a Giant Talon not fussy on which model they all seem pretty similar price doesnt matter as its going through my wages, does anybody know of anywhere with these bikes in stock or with the option to order one if for me?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,998 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

I went into Cycle Superstore looking for a Giant Contend and they couldn't even give me a possible date they'd have one. So I rang Giant on the long mile road and they initially said I'd be looking at 3 months wait but then found a cancellation on their system for the exact spec I wanted. Your best bet is to ring around basically

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭PatrickDoherty

I went into Cycle Superstore looking for a Giant Contend and they couldn't even give me a possible date they'd have one. So I rang Giant on the long mile road and they initially said I'd be looking at 3 months wait but then found a cancellation on their system for the exact spec I wanted. Your best bet is to ring around basically

Yep I've emailed them and a few others, they got back saying next year at earliest which is madness even with the pandemic, will probably have to look for something else or buy the carrero outside the B2W scheme as its in stock and good weather is coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

Why are you looking for an MTB if you're not going off road? You would open up a lot more choice if you widened your options beyond just MTB

Advertisement