Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Lower Decks?

• 26-02-2021 8:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭ kyedhen.female

I'm wondering is it possible to watch Star Trek Lower Decks from Ireland without a VPN? Can I just watch it on the UK/EU Amazon with out issue?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭ icdg

Yes it’s on the Irish Prime Video. Jury is out for me as to whether it’s any good.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,590 Mod ✭✭✭✭ ixoy

The first four episodes were merely okay, but then it took a big turn for the better and is easily my favourite of the current Treks. It feels much closer in tone to the spirit of the TNG/DS9 era and has better character development than Disco manages. Well worth watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,279 ✭✭✭✭ TheValeyard

It's a good show. Lot of laughs in it.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭ Full_Circle_81

It really is amazing how subjective humour is. I'm a massive Trek found and found the show to be dreadfully unfunny throughout. I laughed maybe once or twice in the closing episode, all down to a guest star appearance.

Advertisement