Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lower Decks?

Options
  • 26-02-2021 9:49pm

I'm wondering is it possible to watch Star Trek Lower Decks from Ireland without a VPN? Can I just watch it on the UK/EU Amazon with out issue?

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,512 Mod ✭✭✭✭icdg

Yes it’s on the Irish Prime Video. Jury is out for me as to whether it’s any good.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

The first four episodes were merely okay, but then it took a big turn for the better and is easily my favourite of the current Treks. It feels much closer in tone to the spirit of the TNG/DS9 era and has better character development than Disco manages. Well worth watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,215 ✭✭✭✭TheValeyard

It's a good show. Lot of laughs in it.

Fcuk Putin. Glory to Ukraine!

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Full_Circle_81

It really is amazing how subjective humour is. I'm a massive Trek found and found the show to be dreadfully unfunny throughout. I laughed maybe once or twice in the closing episode, all down to a guest star appearance.

Advertisement