Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xiaomi.ie

Options
  • 26-02-2021 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone has ordered a phone or anything from xiaomi.ie
    The site appears different in layout etc to other mi websites so curious if it is a legit xiaomi site.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,782 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Looks legit to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,918 ✭✭✭✭GBX

There not an Official Xiaomi outlet but I have seen posts from people on here who've used them without issue. What phone are you looking at?

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bodonnell

GBX wrote: »
    There not an Official Xiaomi outlet but I have seen posts from people on here who've used them without issue. What phone are you looking at?

Mi 10T, have since found it cheaper on other sites

• Registered Users Posts: 1,895 ✭✭✭granturismo

bodonnell wrote: »
    Mi 10T, have since found it cheaper on other sites

If any of these are sending from the EU can you link them? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bodonnell

If any of these are sending from the EU can you link them? thanks

ordered one from ebay.it (satgroupsrl) for €390, that includes €20 for shipping with dhl.
    Ordered it yesterday, due for delivery tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Might just bump this. Aware its not official xiaomi but its the only place I can see with a Mi Watch Lite for quick delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Try Honorbuy I got my redmi 9 pro for less than 200 shipped from Italy was here in 3 working days .

• Registered Users Posts: 81,404 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Ordered from them before, quick delivery. One issue is they mostly ship EU stock, not UK so this means chargers will have EU plugs on them which are a pain if they are fast chargers. If it was me I'd be inclined to keep an eye on Amazon instead and order when there's a price drop.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

Ordered from them before, quick delivery. One issue is they mostly ship EU stock, not UK so this means chargers will have EU plugs on them which are a pain if they are fast chargers. If it was me I'd be inclined to keep an eye on Amazon instead and order when there's a price drop.

You can get the EU to UK adapter in dealz for €1.50 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 81,404 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

pudzey101 wrote: »
    You can get the EU to UK adapter in dealz for €1.50 :)
    Yes but it's a little amateur looking and wouldn't like to leave it plugged in unattended.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 49 Deseras

Euro store and dealzes has 2 euro adapter

Updating here, ordered Item on 10/03 and it was delivered on 12/03. Arrived just as described, still sealed. Only problem was DPD doing the delivery, left in front of the house and didn't ring or call my phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,691 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Was looking to order this from their website

https://www.xiaomi.ie/xiaomi-mi-3-pro-45w-20000mah/

So are they ok to order from as not the greatest website and was not sure?

Was looking to order this from their website

https://www.xiaomi.ie/xiaomi-mi-3-pro-45w-20000mah/

So are they ok to order from as not the greatest website and was not sure?

I've ordered one item and had no problem. I'll probably order another but it wont be until next month. I'll give the feeback then but it probably will be a bit late for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Got my mum a smartwatch from it for her birthday in January. Delivered in 2 days. It said it was white in the description but it's more a dove grey and I was annoyed about that as my mum prefers a white watch. They apologised and sent me a discount voucher so their customer service is good too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,691 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Ordered on Tuesday and got it on Friday

Bit of issue with paying on website but not sure if to do with Anti Virus so did it on my mobile and managed to pay for it

Now to see if this power bank will charge laptop

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭BowWow

Ordered watch Wed. night.
    Delivered mid morning Friday.
    Happy with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Just bumping this as was thinking of getting a scooter.

is it a trusted site?

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JimmyCorkhill

Anyone returned an item to these guys? Ordered a powerbank that I now dont need. Says on their website you can return no questions asked within 14 days but to contact them on an email address.

Contacted them but nothing back yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Cyclingtourist

Just bought a Xiaomi 11 lite 5g ne from Xiaomi.ie

It took about 36 hours to arrive and found it very easy (I'm what people would call 'elderly') to set up transferring my 3 payasyougo sim card and data from my old android (Nokia).

Still early days but very happy so far.

I paid €299 + €4 delivery.

• Advertisement
Advertisement