Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where do ye buy pc hardware since Brexit?

Options
  • 26-02-2021 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Every site I normally bough pc components from before was in England. I reckon thats gonna be a bit awkward now since brexit.
    (eg scan.co.uk overclockers.co.uk)

Where do ye buy your components now?

Can ye recommend some sites based in the EU. Preferably with English language support.

Presumably we can buy from other EU countries without any hassle?

Also, guess what I want to upgrade? my GPU! I still have a 6 year old GTX970, I almost got an RTX 2060 in 2018 when I upgraded some other stuff, but decided to "wait till theyre cheaper", that turned out great!
    I want a card that can run VR well, so like Assetto Corsa and flight simulator and stuff in VR

So maybe an RTX 2060 or RX-5700-XT ?

Btw I dont expect to get a card at a reasonable price atm. but if ye can recommend some sites at least I can be checking them.

Cheers!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 600 ✭✭✭Aodhan5000

Amazon of any country including uk in most cases.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Keyzer

You're going to be waiting a while unless you are willing to pay way over the odds.

6900XT for sale on Amazon at 3 times RRP.

Advertisement