Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

D.IY help please

• 25-02-2021 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭

Hi could someone please tell me if I mix 10ml of 18mg/ml plain liquid with 20ml of zero nicotine liquid, what strength would I have , thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,004 ✭✭✭corkie

masonchat wrote: »
    Hi could someone please tell me if I mix 10ml of 18mg/ml plain liquid with 20ml of zero nicotine liquid, what strength would I have , thanks

6mg of 30ml juice.

vapinghardware(.)com/calculators/nicotine-shot-shortfill-calculator/
    ^^^ Remove the ()

Oh! Thanks for the Idea of doing that instead of doing 3mg of 60ml shortfill.

"He tasks me. He tasks me and I shall have him! I'll chase him round the moons of Nibia and round the Antares maelstrom and round perdition's flames before I give him up!" - Khan quoting Moby Dick (Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan)

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭masonchat

corkie wrote: »
    6mg of 30ml juice.

vapinghardware(.)com/calculators/nicotine-shot-shortfill-calculator/
    ^^^ Remove the ()

Oh! Thanks for the Idea of doing that instead of doing 3mg of 60ml shortfill.

Thanks very much

Advertisement