Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Tablet printing issue

Options
  • 24-02-2021 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi everyone, I wonder could someone help me out here.

My mother has a Samsung tablet and uses it a lot for printing out recipes. She uses Google or Google Chrome as her browser and on nearly every website there's an ad banner going across the bottom of the screen.

Until recently when she printed her recipe this ad banner wasnt an issue, it wouldn't interfere with the recipe. However, recently when she goes to print, the banner cuts off the bottom of each page of the recipe.

We can't figure out how to stop this. I've looked into as many settings as I can think of but I can't see anything that would be relevant.

I'd be grateful if anyone could give me some advice. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,765 ✭✭✭DopeTech

jazz_jazz wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I wonder could someone help me out here.

My mother has a Samsung tablet and uses it a lot for printing out recipes. She uses Google or Google Chrome as her browser and on nearly every website there's an ad banner going across the bottom of the screen.

Until recently when she printed her recipe this ad banner wasnt an issue, it wouldn't interfere with the recipe. However, recently when she goes to print, the banner cuts off the bottom of each page of the recipe.

We can't figure out how to stop this. I've looked into as many settings as I can think of but I can't see anything that would be relevant.

I'd be grateful if anyone could give me some advice. Thanks

Do you have a link to an example or a picture of it? Is it the same on other browsers like firefox? Is it the same if you go to the same page on your device?

Advertisement