Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charity Challange

Options
  • 24-02-2021 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

My Wife has roped me into doing a cycling challange to raise money for my kids primary school.

What I was wondering does anyone know any companies who can make a custom jersery or 2 to allow us (her) to sell advertising space to local businesses.

I would prefer to keep it to a local company either in the North or the South.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 49,106 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

this is the company who do the boards.ie kit; they have an irish presence/rep IIRC, but i would suspect that it won't be cheap to get a custom jersey made in those very low numbers; these guys would usually expect to sell multiples to cycling clubs, etc.

https://www.vergesport.com/ir-en/

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭oisinog

Cheers mb. My thought process is there is no harm looking into it, if its too expensive we will look at something else

• Registered Users Posts: 3,852 ✭✭✭statto25

For those numbers youd prob be better off with a tshirt as a custom jersey would be expensive. Another option is to get a blank Jersey and have the sponsors logos pressed onto it

statto25 wrote: »
    For those numbers youd prob be better off with a tshirt as a custom jersey would be expensive. Another option is to get a blank Jersey and have the sponsors logos pressed onto it

Thanks that could be an idea though would the heat not damange the lycra.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,743 ✭✭✭meercat

oisinog wrote: »
    My Wife has roped me into doing a cycling challange to raise money for my kids primary school.

What I was wondering does anyone know any companies who can make a custom jersery or 2 to allow us (her) to sell advertising space to local businesses.

I would prefer to keep it to a local company either in the North or the South.

Thanks.

Try Shane Dempsey in Kalas
    Minimum of 5 items though

• Advertisement

meercat wrote: »
    Try Shane Dempsey in Kalas
    Minimum of 5 items though

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Mr. Cats

Have had good experience with spin11.com in the past. Irish based but manufacturing might be abroad.

Edited to add that on their website they do take orders for 1-4 items but with a 50% surcharge so may or may not work out ok for you.

Mr. Cats wrote: »
    Have had good experience with spin11.com in the past. Irish based but manufacturing might be abroad.

Edited to add that on their website they do take orders for 1-4 items but with a 50% surcharge so may or may not work out ok for you.

Cheers

Advertisement