Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotify not working on Galaxy watch active

Options
  • 22-02-2021 10:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

My sister just got a galaxy watch active today. She cannot get spotify to work on it, it will scan for bluetooth devices, then say it fails. It can see her most recently listened to songs and everything.

I randomly got her playlist to work through the music app, but thats obviously not ideal.

She has an iphone so I dont know does that make any difference?

I have had an active for a few months now with no problem, but have a galaxy s10+

Comments

My sister just got a galaxy watch active today. She cannot get spotify to work on it, it will scan for bluetooth devices, then say it fails. It can see her most recently listened to songs and everything.

I randomly got her playlist to work through the music app, but thats obviously not ideal.

She has an iphone so I dont know does that make any difference?

I have had an active for a few months now with no problem, but have a galaxy s10+

I don't think that's even Android, Samsung have their own Tisen OS.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Snakeweasel

I don't think that's even Android, Samsung have their own Tisen OS.

Thanks, I wouldnt have a clue! I will search on elsewhere so!

Thanks, I wouldnt have a clue! I will search on elsewhere so!

No this is probably still the best place, just the info you're looking for relates to Tisen not Wear OS (Android wear). I have wear OS myself but don't use Spotify on the watch as it's not great, doesn't allow local download

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Snakeweasel

No this is probably still the best place, just the info you're looking for relates to Tisen not Wear OS (Android wear). I have wear OS myself but don't use Spotify on the watch as it's not great, doesn't allow local download

Oh I get you. Do you use any music apps on it? I'm thinking worst case scenario and we dont get spotify working!

Oh I get you. Do you use any music apps on it? I'm thinking worst case scenario and we dont get spotify working!

No, I'm use my phone. Spotify is pretty crap on wear OS

"Spotify Wear OS app isn't getting offline play anytime soon - 9to5Google" https://9to5google.com/2020/10/21/spotify-wear-os-offline-playback/amp/

• Advertisement
Advertisement