Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

DIY from Europe

• 22-02-2021 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've been ordering my ingredients from Darkstar for the last few years but that's no longer an option after Brexit.

I ordered of DIY Pick'n'Mix in Ireland but it was twice the price of what I used to be paying.

Any recommendations for a vendor from the EU?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I messaged one of the Admins on DS's FB page, they say they are looking into options re: delivery to Ireland. I got hit with customs charges but also the courrier they use this side added on their own OTT charge considering the price of that package.

Have a look at https://nomnomz.co.uk/

They run out of Northern Ireland so we don't get any customs charges , prices are not bad compared to DS either. I haven't used them just yet, but will be giving them a go next order

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭John_Mc

I messaged one of the Admins on DS's FB page, they say they are looking into options re: delivery to Ireland. I got hit with customs charges but also the courrier they use this side added on their own OTT charge considering the price of that package.

Have a look at https://nomnomz.co.uk/

They run out of Northern Ireland so we don't get any customs charges , prices are not bad compared to DS either. I haven't used them just yet, but will be giving them a go next order

Thanks very much for that! I just put in an order there as they had the ingredients for my recipe. Prices were good but shipping was a hefty £8.85.

They don't really sell nicotine at all which is a shame as I have to go and fine a source for that now but still good to have that website bookmarked.

Thanks once again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

John_Mc wrote: »
    They don't really sell nicotine at all which is a shame as I have to go and fine a source for that now but still good to have that website bookmarked.

Nomnomz ? , I have nicotine in my basket there .

https://nomnomz.co.uk/product/high-vg-nicotine-shot-3mg-bundle-cloud-corp/

Thanks very much for that! I just put in an order there as they had the ingredients for my recipe. Prices were good but shipping was a hefty £8.85.

They sell nic shots as posted above, you'll find it very hard get strong nic like 72mg any place now, DS only sell to traders. And even if you could work around that in the past, large quantities of strong nic will most definitely get stopped by customs now.

DS went through a phase of their postage being £10 min, they did drop it back to 5 but I remember many small-ish packqages costing the tenner. Nom should at least be comparable enough to that period on DS.

What's your recipe btw?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭John_Mc

jonski wrote: »

I saw that but dismissed it as the title seemed wrong. Good to know for next time thanks!
    They sell nic shots as posted above, you'll find it very hard get strong nic like 72mg any place now, DS only sell to traders. And even if you could work around that in the past, large quantities of strong nic will most definitely get stopped by customs now.

DS went through a phase of their postage being £10 min, they did drop it back to 5 but I remember many small-ish packqages costing the tenner. Nom should at least be comparable enough to that period on DS.

What's your recipe btw?

Yeah I used to just order singles of Nicotine shots off DS. Never tried getting a higher volume but I probably should have as I'd have saved a lot of money.

This is the recipe I've been using for ages: https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/121795/Mother%27s%20Unicorn%20Milk

• Advertisement

I saw that but dismissed it as the title seemed wrong. Good to know for next time thanks!

Yeah I used to just order singles of Nicotine shots off DS. Never tried getting a higher volume but I probably should have as I'd have saved a lot of money.

This is the recipe I've been using for ages: https://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/121795/Mother%27s%20Unicorn%20Milk

I think that's one of the first I tried when I started mixing :)

I never found strawberry vapes to work well though, even that one at 10% you never really get a prominent strawberry taste, felt like a waste to me. I remember also trying to perfect Beard Vape No. 5 but never did get it right

Advertisement