Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F/S Onza Payoff MTB 17"

Options
  • 22-02-2021 10:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Pickup in Enniscorthy, if splitting I'd be able to post at cost but can't post a full bike.
    I've this bike built up with new or nearly new components, the frame and fork and wheels have a fair amount of use.
    I've the bike built up with a rigid fork but it's extra long and suits the bikes trail geometry perfectly. Original bike has a 120mm travel fork.
    The bike as shown is €350 no offers as I think you'd be hard pressed to get a frame alone for €200
    The Wheels are currently fitted with a 142 x 12 rear hub adapter and a 100 x QR front. I have some bodged/adapted 15 x 100 adapters for the front, so these could be used for other purposes too.

Shimano Hydro Brakes (entry level but very good and low miles)

Deore Rear Mech, just new

Lightly used chain and cassette.

FSA V-Drive 32tooth narrow wide cranks (new)

I'll be changing the grips to ones that match the wheels, apart from that bike as pictured.

Let me know if you just want some of the parts as I'll break it down to sell if little interest shown.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭OTG

More photo's and Geometry

link to Geo it's the 17"
    https://geometrygeeks.bike/bike/onza-payoff-29-2018/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭boomdocker

29er?
    If so I'd be interested in the wheels if splitting
    I'm local to you so could pick up

Do you have the original fork?
    Might be interested in full bike if so

OK, I'll split, wheels and tyres €100, they are used but still worth that, will go through parts bin and find axles.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭jayjbe

Hi OTG, offer balance of 250euro for bike and groupset if that works?

if the wheels sell that'll be fine but if not would you be interested in the full bike? I've had no response on the wheels yet.

• Advertisement

Yeah. I'd be interested with or without wheels. But can wait to see if boomdocker wants the wheels.

OK will wait on a response, thanks for the interest. Just don't want to be left with wheels I've no frame for. Originally I'd thought I had converters to QR for the rear too but there was nothing in the parts bin when I searched.

OTG wrote: »
    OK will wait on a response, thanks for the interest. Just don't want to be left with wheels I've no frame for. Originally I'd thought I had converters to QR for the rear too but there was nothing in the parts bin when I searched.

Sounds good. You know the parts bin only contains parts you’re NOT looking for!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭boomdocker

OTG wrote: »
    OK, I'll split, wheels and tyres €100, they are used but still worth that, will go through parts bin and find axles.

Thanks - I'll take 'em - just sent you a pm

Wheels Sold. Thanks Boomdocker!

• Advertisement

Hi OTG, going to have a pull out of this one for now. I thought I had a wheelset to use but turns out not suitable.

Thanks for your patience and extra info here. Good luck with sale. It's a good bike at a great price.

No longer available, please end thread.

jayjbe wrote: »
    Hi OTG, going to have a pull out of this one for now. I thought I had a wheelset to use but turns out not suitable.

Thanks for your patience and extra info here. Good luck with sale. It's a good bike at a great price.

No bother thanks for the interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 motomania

Hi there. interested in full bike if still available.

Sorry it's gone now.

Advertisement