Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doors and windows

Options
  • 20-02-2021 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Recommendations please for door and windows. Are those companies closed in level 5

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭KK4SAM

Chresthaven are open,I find them good.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Gillman1998

I’ve used Cresthaven twice and cannot fault them, I would have no hesitation in using them again.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

We had all our windows and doors changed last September and we used Larry Farrell, would definitely recommend him, he was very competitive, his workmanship was top notch. I would have no hesitation in using him again or recommending him to anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

Bunmahon Joinery. They do pvc and timber.

They installed our composite door and their service and workmanship were quality. They're a bit on the expensive side but workmanship is important when it comes to windows and doors.

Advertisement