Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended Replacement for the Triton T90si Shower

Options
  • 18-02-2021 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

I'm going to replace my Triton T90si shower the motor is gone and instead of buying a reconditioned motor its just as cheap to replace it

Would anyone have recommendations for a Triton model or otherwise that has the same footprint to save any modifications

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,697 ✭✭✭wiz569

The T90sr has the same footprint iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 16,927 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

There are only two Pumped electric showers. Mira Elite SE & the Triton T90sr. The Triton T90sr silent shower is a better shower & the closest to the footprint of the t90si.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

Sorry to jump on your thread OP.

I am in a similar position. I need to replace two electric showers that are on the way out.

What is a rough cost for a plumber to swap out a Triton for a similar modern one?

Tzardine wrote:
    What is a rough cost for a plumber to swap out a Triton for a similar modern one?

330 to 350 supplied & fitted in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭Tzardine

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    330 to 350 supplied & fitted in Dublin.

Thanks for the reply, I should have asked, what is the price if I supply the units?

• Advertisement

Tzardine wrote:
    Thanks for the reply, I should have asked, what is the price if I supply the units?

It depends on the installer. Around 100 to 130 Inc vat. It should be slightly cheaper for the installer to supply and fit. He claims 21 or 23 percent back & only charges you 13.5 percent because it becomes a service rather than a sale.

Advertisement