Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whatsapp group message mistakes.

Options
  • 18-02-2021 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭

Has anyone any funny storys of people sending messages to the wrong group on whatapps . A parent off my son's gaa team posted a video of himself wearing a balaclava singing rebel songs, pissed out of his head one night after a celtic match . It wasn't long getting deleted when he woke up the next morning. Another posted on the same group a picture of half a dozen rabbits he shot leading to some angry comments from a few of the parents .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭TheBoyConor

Whatsapp groups, so anything is par for the course.

A lad in work told me he sent a video of a woman ****ting into another woman's mouth to his family group.

Why you'd want to forward that is a question for another day..........

• Registered Users Posts: 5,073 ✭✭✭Padre_Pio

Saw a vid where one girl posted a video of her and her husband, both p*ssed drunk, He was passed out on a chair and she recorded herself, straddling and dry humping him, licking his face and neck.

This was only maybe 11pm so everyone saw it, I'd say they'd been out watching rugby and drinking all day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,978 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Whenever anyone deletes a message and then posts "sorry wrong group"

I immediately post "I've got the quicklime and the bags. You get the shovel and we'll head up the mountains once its dark."
    "Sorry wrong group!"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

I've seen a screenshot of a parents group chat from a high profile Football club's underage side where one of the mother's shared her assets with all involved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭PhilOssophy

Not quite a Whatsapp group but I was doing a screen share in work recently. One of the guys on the call is a complete waster and is absolutely useless.
    Anyway, I sent an IM to one of the other guys on the call, saying "this guy is a waste of space, he hasn't a clue and everything is up to somebody else to do".
    Anyway, I minimised the browser I was sharing and must have looked away, what was left there for all to see only the IM I had sent to one of the guys. I nearly had a heart attack.
    I didn't say his name, which was probably worse in 1 way as it could have been anyone!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

dan1895 wrote: »
    I've seen a screenshot of a parents group chat from a high profile Football club's underage side where one of the mother's shared her assets with all involved.

I seen that one myself ...lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

A lad in work told me he sent a video of a woman ****ting into another woman's mouth to his family group.

Why you'd want to forward that is a question for another day..........

That’s one for the long running After Hours ‘scat’ thread. A few of the lads there would “appreciate” something like that.

Filthy kernts.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭1huge1

Not quite a Whatsapp group but I was doing a screen share in work recently. One of the guys on the call is a complete waster and is absolutely useless.
    Anyway, I sent an IM to one of the other guys on the call, saying "this guy is a waste of space, he hasn't a clue and everything is up to somebody else to do".
    Anyway, I minimised the browser I was sharing and must have looked away, what was left there for all to see only the IM I had sent to one of the guys. I nearly had a heart attack.
    I didn't say his name, which was probably worse in 1 way as it could have been anyone!!

With everyone working remotely the past year, this thing has cropped up so often.

I've sent messages to the incorrect person on IM more than once, thankfully nothing bad or inappropriate.

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭hurikane

Has anyone any funny storys of people sending messages to the wrong group on whatapps . A parent off my son's gaa team posted a video of himself wearing a balaclava singing rebel songs, pissed out of his head one night after a celtic match . It wasn't long getting deleted when he woke up the next morning. Another posted on the same group a picture of half a dozen rabbits he shot leading to some angry comments from a few of the parents .

Does he play football for Stoke City?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Nah, can't be dealing with that nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Random Account

dan1895 wrote: »

Do feel free to show me that screenshot :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

Well holy god.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

Do feel free to show me that screenshot :)

I'm not sure the mods would be too happy with me if I did.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,959 ✭✭✭Degag

3DataModem wrote: »
    Whenever anyone deletes a message and then posts "sorry wrong group"

I immediately post "I've got the quicklime and the bags. You get the shovel and we'll head up the mountains once its dark."
    "Sorry wrong group!"

Funnier in your head i reckon.

Advertisement