Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saw something strange or unusual today...

Options
  • 15-02-2021 10:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,352 ✭✭✭

Today as I made my way to my local supermarket I spyed a person stop in their tracks and pick up off the pavement a crumpled up used lottery scratch card.

As I walked by doing my best not to gawp I watched her scan the card and give a little sigh. Mustn't have been a winning ticket but I do hope she enjoyed playing anyway. I've heard of playing sensibly and you don't get more sensible than that do you.

Now I certainly think that was an unusual thing to see no? So, have you seen anything strange or unusual today? Or in the future by which time It will be today...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

AllForIt wrote: »
    Today as I made my way to my local supermarket I spyed a person stop in their tracks and pick up off the pavement a crumpled up used lottery scratch card.

As I walked by doing my best not to gawp I watched her scan the card and give a little sigh. Mustn't have been a winning ticket but I do hope she enjoyed playing anyway. I've heard of playing sensibly and you don't get more sensible than that do you.

Now I certainly think that was an unusual thing to see no? So, have you seen anything strange or unusual today? Or in the future by which time It will be today...

Not sure how ‘sensible’ picking up the ticket was. Hope she didn’t get infected. :)

Advertisement