Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Kilcarn Woods Johnstown Navan

• 14-02-2021 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 10 Dr Marvell

Hello.My wife and I are hoping to buy in Kilcarn Woods,Navan.What is the estate like?We are also looking for information on schools.Is St Stephens considered a good school.TIA

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 911 ✭✭✭ poker--addict

Sorry, no information about the school.

The estate is brand new and it is not cheap so one would expect it to be full of professionals and new families. I am not sure how much housing the council owns, but it will be no more or less than any other new development, I guess. If this is a concern for you it would be worth asking before putting deposit down on a specific house number (if developers tell people?).

The estate across the road is generally quiet and I have not heard of any trouble there.

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ rubberdungeon

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058118962/1/#post116242616

There’s a thread here but it hasn’t had much activity

• Registered Users Posts: 4 sunshine50

I would be wary. Had put down booking deposit in 2019, told the house would be ready in 6 months. House still isn't built! We bought elsewhere and are in our house months, so glad we didnt stick with them. There are huge delays, I can see the difference between the estate I am in now, and how efficient they are with getting built.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,462 ✭✭✭✭ Vicxas

We went to view the houses with some relations this time last year, we went for a nosy a few weeks ago and it was the exact same. I would be wary

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Dr Marvell

We have ended up withdrawing and put a deposit down on a different development.We had concerns with the developer and also noticed that none of the promises nade regarding completion last year materialised

• Advertisement
Advertisement