Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saturday night treat

Options
  • 13-02-2021 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭

Good afternoon Boardsies,

so what is your saturday night indulgence this week ?

Im am at the planning stage of my saturday night feed, ive browsed some just eat (mcDs,Kfc,Boojum) but leaning toward a local pizza place (Da mimmos)

Its a day where i catch up on some telly (football,rugby,premiere) could easily spend my afternoon with a batch loaf and 2 packs of Tayto (pint of plain at hand also)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Quantum Baloney

Spot on with the batch loaf anyway. I'd go for a skull loaf around midday with a glass of milk or a pint of water to stay hydrated. Hold the line then until 6.00 and order prawn phal with large chips and a kids meal for the missus (not joking, small stomach still eats chicken nuggets and its easy on the pocket so it subsidizes the top-end price of my meal, I wonder what Foucault would say?). Then settle down with a gus van sant movie and a bit of hanky P.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Bottle of wine and a 6pack of pickled onion crisps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭Quantum Baloney

fussyonion wrote: »
    Bottle of wine and a 6pack of pickled onion crisps.

Meanies presumably?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,778 ✭✭✭DopeTech

The cheese burger pizza from domino's is top notch

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭statesaver

pizza pepperoni and sausage and a few cans.

Growing up our Saturday night treat was a bowl of cornflakes and boy did we kids enjoy them. Happy times.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭ShyMets

A nice reacharound

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Meanies presumably?

No, Walkers

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭IrishLad90

went with a boojum burrio with tortillas and picked up an extra guinness, batch, tayto 6 pk..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,970 ✭✭✭✭Thelonious Monk

My weekly beer ration

• Registered Users Posts: 8,987 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

Had a dirty big chicken jalfrezi, pilau rice, garlic naan and an onion bhaji, washed down with a couple of beers. Exquisite.

• Advertisement
Advertisement