Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toothache pain in gum graft area years after surgery

Options
  • 12-02-2021 4:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I get a mild toothache at least once a day in the area I got a gum graft a 2 years ago. It can last from a few minutes to hours. I used an electric toothbrush once and the aching was very painful and lasted several days. This has been going on for months. I don't eat very hard or chewy foods. I do not smoke or use drugs. My dentist did an x-ray and didn't see any issues.

Does anyone know why this is only happening where I got the gum graft and should I be worried about it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 paulcorkgolf

Carom seeds or cloves both of them can be good, try have some carom seeds like in quantity size of 2 to 3 chickpeas so you can place it on and around the teeth, you have pain, I am sharing it with you as I had RCT of my teeth around 10 years back and last year I had pain next to that teeth and I used Carom seeds kept it on the teeth as between upper and lower teeth and to the side of the gum of the teeth during 1st night and I felt good in the morning so next night again I kept it so now it’s 1 year now I am fine, it’s some kind of traditional way as grandparents mentioned so I did this, try it may help you as well, rest take 2nd opinion from other medical professional as dentists.

Advertisement