Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mulberry yeats boiler stove

Options
  • 11-02-2021 11:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭

Hi everyone. I have a mulberry yeats boiler stove in 6 years. I have done a lot of work on the house in the last year including changing single to double radiators and adding extra. So I have went from 4 double and 3 single rads that were piping with the stove to 7 double and 1 single. This has led to me obviously overloading the system so not all radiators heat up anymore. Is it possible for me to decide which radiators the stove can heat. Ie can I choose to not have the 2 rads in the room with the stove heat.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,444 ✭✭✭sky6

That would really depend on how the CH is installed.

For instanced if the CH is zoned or has area's of the house fed off a Manifold, Then you could close one zone or one leg of the Manifold
    which is the same thing really.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

Turn off the rads yiu don't want on.

Advertisement