Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How soon before normal supply of consoles?

Options
  • 11-02-2021 10:37pm

I didn't pre-order the new generation of consoles and I notice that they are still in extremely short supply. Is 2022 the earliest I'll be able to walk casually into a shop and buy a PS5/XboxX?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,274 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

I didn't pre-order the new generation of consoles and I notice that they are still in extremely short supply. Is 2022 the earliest I'll be able to walk casually into a shop and buy a PS5/XboxX?
    The talk is second half of summer as earliest date for normalization but I'd not expect it until 2022 to be honest.

Advertisement