Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water pressure in central heating low

Options
  • 11-02-2021 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi everyone. This is probably a very common question but my head is fried trying to figure this one yet.

In the last month say, the radiators haven't been heating up as good. I had flushed them all out one by one back in the summer in preparation for winter. They were working wonders until the last month.

I bled them all recently, as one had a bit of air, but still no better. The water pressure sits at 1 Bar when cold, and barely moves when it's heated up. Might just go barely over 1. When I turn on the filling up, you can hear water but the pressure doesn't move. Sometimes it drops to 0.5 and when I fill it up it won't go past 1.

Is there any suggestions as I can for love nor money get my hands on a plumber at the moment. Thanks

Advertisement