Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Best Irish vendors?

• 11-02-2021 4:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭

Just curious what stores you all recommend in case I'm missing any. Been spoiled by the likes of ecigone and vaping101 but Brexit has put an end to those.

I've found the markup on most Irish stores terrible and the selection is usually equally bad. Clicking around some of the well known sites and they're still selling things like iSticks for €50.

My personal favourites for reasonably priced and new hardware has been efag, vapely and e-shop for liquid.

I've been mixing with Flavour Boss and Drip Hacks for years now and have found NomNomz in the North can ship here without any extra fees or customs stuff FYI, but the shipping is steep enough so would only be worth it if making a big enough order IMO. Still looking for an alternative to nichub too.

Any where you guys would recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

I'm with you on the pricing by many Irish vendors, some of them are fair enough but some take the royal pee ... I'm only back to ordering from them them so can't really say who better just yet, gimme time and I'll know ...

You mention NomNomz, I've used them in the past without hassle, are we really exempt from extra charges from the North? Because they have some stuff for DIY I'm definitely interested in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭ricksanchez

You mention NomNomz, I've used them in the past without hassle, are we really exempt from extra charges from the North? Because they have some stuff for DIY I'm definitely interested in

Yep, e-mailed them and received this response from their director

"With us being in Northern Ireland, there will be no duties or tax to pay when ordering from us.

Ordering from other companies in the UK (England, Scotland & Wales) will be different and will incur charges."

That mostly saves us on the DIY end at least!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,389 ✭✭✭jonski

"With us being in Northern Ireland, there will be no duties or tax to pay when ordering from us.

Ordering from other companies in the UK (England, Scotland & Wales) will be different and will incur charges."

Just had a look at their site there and I'm pretty sure I'll be getting my 1lt premix 70/30 and 10ml 18mg nic shots from them, prices seem good .

E-mail them back and tell them they owe you one .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭con747

I use https://e-shop.ie/diy-e-liquid-ireland/vpg-bases/c40722 for my diy liquid bases find them good, decent prices.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Nice, they have an extensive range of flavours on there and their VG/base prices are very competitive, even factoring the postage prices. Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭ricksanchez

Quick update for you folks.

Placed a big order with nomnomz Sunday night, arrived this morning by DHL with no issues.

Worked out about €50 more than what I was paying directly to Flavour Boss/Drip Hacks but once I find a source for 72 nic that price will drop down. Apparently they're working to sort a cheaper shipping option than DHL too.

Advertisement