Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Oil Heating Removal

• 10-02-2021 12:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭ NaNaNa1

Hello folks,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows anyone in the Waterford area that deals with heating oil tank removal. We're getting in a new, non-oil heating system and have a half tank of oil to get rid of. We don't have any immediate neighbors with oil so no chance of moving it to their tanks...I've tried a few places but most deal with other counties.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭ Junior

Did you give Morris Oil a shout ?

• Registered Users Posts: 26,142 ✭✭✭✭ Wanderer78

Junior wrote: »
    Did you give Morris Oil a shout ?

would they take old oil, id say theyd be reluctant, due to possible contamination, but i could be wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,064 ✭✭✭ Junior

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    would they take old oil, id say theyd be reluctant, due to possible contamination, but i could be wrong?

I had a tank leak, they sent someone round to pump off the tank and keep until we replaced the tank. Worth a call to find out.

Advertisement