Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oil Heating Removal

Options
  • 10-02-2021 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Hello folks,

I'm just wondering if anyone knows anyone in the Waterford area that deals with heating oil tank removal. We're getting in a new, non-oil heating system and have a half tank of oil to get rid of. We don't have any immediate neighbors with oil so no chance of moving it to their tanks...I've tried a few places but most deal with other counties.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Junior

Did you give Morris Oil a shout ?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,014 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

Junior wrote: »
    Did you give Morris Oil a shout ?

would they take old oil, id say theyd be reluctant, due to possible contamination, but i could be wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Junior

Wanderer78 wrote: »
    would they take old oil, id say theyd be reluctant, due to possible contamination, but i could be wrong?

I had a tank leak, they sent someone round to pump off the tank and keep until we replaced the tank. Worth a call to find out.

Advertisement