Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lohas Smart LED strip lights for Kitchen over counter?

Options
  • 07-02-2021 7:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 184 ✭✭

Hi

I have a couple of lohas smart bulbs that work pretty well.

I have a mix of tube and downlighter lights in my kitchen and am thinking of replacing it with a smart led strip (probably lohas as I have the app already and it works great with Alexa). Has anyone used these Lohas smart strips?

I'm wondering how to work around the Kitchen - I'd have to cut the strip and put in an extension fillers of about 3/4 feet and then rejoin - would this be possible - also how would include a couple of downlighters.

Currently, my Kitchen units has a mix of 3 tube bulbs (which constantly need replacing) and 3 downlighters in the pelmet - all controlled by a switch on the wall.

I'd like to replace all that with a smart 'Alexa' system which would be a mix of Led and downlighter (probably GU10's ) on the circuit? - is this doable?

Maybe also use a PIR sensor too somewhere to trigger at night?

any help / recommendations really appreciated

Advertisement