Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Releasing Adult Duck

Options
  • 06-02-2021 6:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

Howaya lads,

Just a question does anyone have any experience releasing adult mallard? I ordered some to release locally but I was informed they’d probably return to their original home, but I could either pull the flight feathers as if I clipped them they probably wouldn’t grow back until melting? Any information would be appreciated.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

I'll gladly sign any petition for the release of duck.

.........sorry couldn't help it, no shooting this week, going stir crazy.

• Registered Users Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Sika98k

dto001 wrote: »
    Howaya lads,

Just a question does anyone have any experience releasing adult mallard? I ordered some to release locally but I was informed they’d probably return to their original home, but I could either pull the flight feathers as if I clipped them they probably wouldn’t grow back until melting? Any information would be appreciated.

Cheers

Are we expecting a particularly hot summer?

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭dto001

Sika98k wrote: »
    Are we expecting a particularly hot summer?

“Molting”

Auto correct is a great thing

Advertisement