Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAN YOU RECOMMEND CAMPERVAN DEALER IN EUROPE

Options
  • 05-02-2021 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Hi.
    Considering buying a two berth left hand drive campervan . Year range 2010/2015. Up until Brexit I would have considered buying in England but now things are a bit more difficult.
    Has anyone recently bought in Europe and if so can you recommend a reputable dealer .
    PS . Reason that im looking abroad is the scarcity of LHD models here.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭niloc1951

Hi.
    Considering buying a two berth left hand drive campervan . Year range 2010/2015. Up until Brexit I would have considered buying in England but now things are a bit more difficult.
    Has anyone recently bought in Europe and if so can you recommend a reputable dealer .
    PS . Reason that im looking abroad is the scarcity of LHD models here.
    Thanks in advance.

I can't recommend a dealer but look HERE it's a commonly used site for those looking.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭sumo12

My brother bought from these guys in Spain. I went with him to collect the van and bring it back (Loooong Pre Covid before any do-gooders react) Seemed very decent to deal with and he got a cracking price too

https://hispavan.com/en/

Advertisement