Advertisement
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)
New AMA with a US police officer (he's back!). You can ask your questions here

Builder South Dublin

• 05-02-2021 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3 lmartmom

Hi
    I’m looking for recommendations for builders who would work in South Dublin please. Looking to have a 13sqm extension built to the back of the house as well as moving the kitchen from one side of the room to the other, putting a bathroom under the stairs and changing the existing bathroom to a utility room.

Would appreciate if anyone could provide a recommendation

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭ DOCARCH

Mod Note: Recommendations by PM. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭ BillyBiggs

lmartmom wrote: »
    Hi
    I’m looking for recommendations for builders who would work in South Dublin please. Looking to have a 13sqm extension built to the back of the house as well as moving the kitchen from one side of the room to the other, putting a bathroom under the stairs and changing the existing bathroom to a utility room.

Would appreciate if anyone could provide a recommendation

Thanks

Hey. I am looking for builders/ tradesmen in Dublin if you have any recommendations. Thanks

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,101 Mod ✭✭✭✭ BryanF

BillyBiggs wrote: »
    Hey. I am looking for builders/ tradesmen in Dublin if you have any recommendations. Thanks

Hi one thread is enough. Please read the forum charter before posting again thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement