Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OIL BOILER TIMER

Options
  • 05-02-2021 6:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello, can anyone tell me if I can use a 16amp resistive 8 amp inductive mechanical/electrical 24 hour timer on a Grant outdoor oil boiler, the motor is 4.2 amp start up and 90 watt max. running.
    This is to replace the timer fitted indoors, ( the clock has stopped turning so it cannot be programmed )
    Many Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 KlArmy

conserver wrote: »
    Hello, can anyone tell me if I can use a 16amp resistive 8 amp inductive mechanical/electrical 24 hour timer on a Grant outdoor oil boiler, the motor is 4.2 amp start up and 90 watt max. running.
    This is to replace the timer fitted indoors, ( the clock has stopped turning so it cannot be programmed )
    Many Thanks

It will be fine

• Registered Users Posts: 8 conserver

Thanks for your info, I will go ahead and buy one

Advertisement